|Deadly_Rounds_1.11.zip release||8.82 MB||Feb 7, 2013||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||3,274||Download|
|Deadly_Rounds_1.10.zip release||8.76 MB||Feb 5, 2013||CB 1.4.2-R0.1||128||Download|
|Deadly_Rounds_1.09.zip release||8.61 MB||Feb 3, 2013||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||128||Download|
Fight agains hordes of zombies everywhere in this challenging map! Unlock new areas, buy weapons and armor… Try to survive as many rounds as possible, and get to the final battle fully armored to complete the map!
-No mods required
-Up to 4 players
-Command blocks everywhere
-2 difficulty levels
-Round based game. The higher round, the hardest round.
-Currency system to buy new rooms, armor, weapons…
-7 different rooms to fight
-Buyable rooms like potions and enchantments
-Full of redstone, automated system
-Spawn system for new players
-Storage and crafting room
-Bunker (with surprises…)
-Sand shop and xp shop
Report bugs by leaving commentaries in this post or sending gameplays/messages to Catalanredstoners on youtube.
Features planned for the next version:
– Remove all the sand system and replace it with Points that will show up as a scoreboard with the new snapshot features!
The CatalanRedstoners team: (not recruting)
– 3duard96: manager, redstoner and builder.
– Robby1499: redstoner and builder.
– Polixe4: builder and designer.
– xGoldenTimex: our personal GFX.
CatalanRedstoners' websites and channels:
– Official CatalanRedstoners youtube channel
– Our personal GFX editor xGoldenTimex
– Our T-Shirt shop (USA)
Other maps by CatalanRedstoners:
– MineZit (TranZit in minecraft)
Map trailer by jakudful: (old version Alpha 1.97)
He did a good trailer, he didn't ask me if he could do it and he didn't even ask me to check it out. I'ts awesome!
Gameplay by GamingOfDestiny: (old version Alpha 1.85)
He was the first to do a full gameplay of the map, and he deserves many more subscribers!