|DIVERSITY (v1.3.4) release||15.06 MB||Aug 21, 2015||1.7.4||423,728||Download|
|DIVERSITY (v1.3.3) release||15.08 MB||Aug 21, 2015||1.7.4||1,890||Download|
|DIVERSITY v1.3.2 for 1.7.4 ONLY!!! release||14.93 MB||Apr 6, 2015||1.7.4||121,140||Download|
|DIVERSITY (v1.3.1) for 1.7.4 release||14.92 MB||Apr 2, 2015||1.7.4||4,919||Download|
|DIVERSITY (v1.3.0) for 1.7.4 ONLY!!! release||14.91 MB||Oct 26, 2014||1.7.4||160,398||Download|
|Diversity__v1.2.9_.zip release||14.91 MB||Jan 5, 2014||1.7.4||848,043||Download|
THE TWO MOST COMMON PROBLEMS REPORTED WITH THE MAP
1. "When I step on the intro plate I get no wool"
– You MUST play this map in Minecraft 1.7.4 – no other version
2. "I put the folder into my save but it won't show up"
– Don't place the entire folder in your saves, only put the folder titled Diversity (v1.3.4) into your saves
For all other concerns, please post them on the forums. I do not check this thread very often but I would love to help you.
Diversity is a unique take on the CTM genre. As usual, you have to complete the monument by collecting the coloured wool. However in Diversity, each wool is obtained by finishing a completely different Minecraft map genre.
1. No breaking, placing or crafting ANY items unless instructed or implied.
2. No changing gamemodes or difficulty, for ANY reason whatsoever.
3. ABSOLUTELY no typing commands like TP, give, spawnpoint, etc. (ESPECIALLY for Multiplayer!)
When you cheat, we all lose 🙁
4. For Single Player, start on Easy. Avoid viewing the Options Screen if possible.
I HIGHLY recommend the following
– Resource Pack: Default
– Brightness: High
– Clouds: Off
– Render Distance: 16 Chunks
Please visit the minecraft forums for help on this map. I don't come here very often.
Last Updated 08/21/15
Diversity v1.3.4 - ONLY compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4