|Fullchest v0.4 release||4.96 KB||Jan 21, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R4.0 +2||11,918||Download|
|Fullchest v0.3 beta||4.21 KB||Sep 23, 2011||CB 1185||2,420||Download|
|Fullchest v0.2 beta||5.54 KB||Sep 23, 2011||CB 935||194||Download|
|Fullchest v0.1 beta||4.59 KB||Sep 23, 2011||CB 935||218||Download|
Spawn a chest full of.. anything! in less than five seconds!
Version: v0.4 for bukkit 1.1-R1 to 1.2.5-R4.0
Any OP may use /fullchest itemname to spawn a chest full of itemname above the block you are looking at. Itemname may be either a ID or the name of item (for example diamond_sword, tnt or 46).
- Spawn a chest with all slots full of the specified item in stacks of 64.
- You can create a second chest next to the first one to create a double chest with the second half filled with the item you specified the second time.
- Infinite range: As long as you see the block you are going to place the chest on, you can spawn it!
- OP protection so your regular players can't spawn chests
- Support data values, works just as ScrapBukkit: /fullchest wool:1 for orange wool, 17:2 for birch wood etc.
- Support for enchantments (only legal ones): /fullchest diamond_sword damage_all:3 v0.4
- Help command /fullchest help v0.4
Permissions is optional, and is auto-detected. Without Permissions, the plugin simply relay on the built in OP system. Only the built in super permissions are used. There's only one Permission node at the moment:
– 'FullChest.create' (that allows you to create a chest using /FullChest.)
List of Items and Enchantment names
List of Enchants
List of Items
If you think it takes too long to write /fullchest, you can use bShortcut, a great plugin that will make any bukkit commands shorter.