|Technomancy 1.1.0-1.12 beta||1.12 MB||Jul 16, 2018||1.12.2 +2||9,817||Download|
|Technomancy 1.0.1-1.12 alpha||1.12 MB||Mar 5, 2018||1.12.2 +1||14,718||Download|
|Technomancy 1.0.0-1.12 alpha||1.12 MB||Mar 4, 2018||1.12.2 +1||133||Download|
Why is it called Technomancy 2? It's because there's a new maintainer, who intends to revamp the entire mod once the bugs are flattened out, and make it even better!
I Do have permission as per from the original owner! Proof: https://gyazo.com/e5edcbf2934fd36c6968ecb65ef0de7b
Technomancy, as much as you can guess from the name, is based around combining magic and technology in a (hopefully) fun way. A lot of blocks will be added based around the RF power system and using it to perform advanced magical shenanigins. The mod supports Blood Magic, Botania and soon Astral Sorcery with dynamos to power your base in unique strange different ways.
More mod support and features will be added soon, with the awaiting of thaumcraft astral support is on it's way!
- Hippie Dynamo: Uses Botania man to run a powerful dynamo.
- Blood Dynamo: Pump blood into this baby and let it produce tons of Row, row fight the powaaa!
- Item Coil: Transmits items wirelessly.
- Blood Fabricator: produces blood from energy.
- Mana Fabricator: produces mana from energy.
- Processors: By combining the different sources of magic your are able to multiply the metal you get from your ores. Be aware that although very efficient, this system is extremly costly in terms of energy.
- Crystals and Catalyst: they are able to form more or less complex rituals; an in-game books goes more in-depht with the ritual system's mechanics.