|traverse-1.15.2-3.2.0.jar release||151.81 KB||May 21, 2020||1.15.2 +1||15,336||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.1.0.jar release||152.50 KB||May 17, 2020||Forge +1||11,323||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.3.jar release||171.62 KB||Dec 9, 2019||Forge +1||248,454||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.1.jar release||168.74 KB||Nov 9, 2019||Forge +1||8,659||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.0.jar release||168.61 KB||Oct 18, 2019||Forge +2||5,728||Download|
|Traverse v1.6.0 build69 for 1.12.2 release||263.80 KB||Sep 6, 2018||1.12.2||8,134,866||Download|
|Traverse v1.6.0 build66 for 1.12.2 release||292.82 KB||Sep 3, 2018||1.12.2||1,960||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.5 build65 for 1.12.2 release||245.32 KB||Jul 24, 2018||1.12.2||79,999||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.4 build61 for 1.12.2 release||268.17 KB||Jun 9, 2018||1.12.2||640,957||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.3 build58 for 1.12.2 release||266.99 KB||Apr 29, 2018||1.12.2||1,442,208||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.2 build54 for 1.12.2 release||265.56 KB||Apr 28, 2018||1.12.2||681||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.1 build52 for 1.12.2 release||264.29 KB||Apr 25, 2018||1.12.2||30,520||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.0 build50 for 1.12.2 release||264.26 KB||Apr 22, 2018||1.12.2||1,772||Download|
|Traverse v1.4.1 build49 for 1.12.2 release||250.23 KB||Apr 7, 2018||1.12.2||37,571||Download|
|Traverse v1.3.1 for 1.12 release||232.75 KB||Sep 9, 2017||1.12.2 +2||1,080,349||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build25 for 1.11.2 release||396.69 KB||Jul 16, 2017||1.11.2||8,638||Download|
|Traverse v1.2.1 build22 for 1.12/1.12.1 release||157.34 KB||Jun 25, 2017||1.12.1 +1||97,184||Download|
|Traverse v1.2.0 build19 for 1.12 release||157.41 KB||Jun 22, 2017||1.12||6,455||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build24 for 1.11.2 release||393.11 KB||Jun 22, 2017||1.11.2||9,901||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build23 for 1.11.2 release||392.64 KB||Jun 21, 2017||1.11.2||227||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.7 build11 for 1.12 release||394.13 KB||Jun 19, 2017||1.12||5,295||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build21 for 1.11.2 release||392.44 KB||Jun 7, 2017||1.11.2||1,467||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.1 build20 for 1.11.2 release||392.43 KB||Jun 5, 2017||1.11.2||356||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.0 build18 for 1.11.2 release||1.63 MB||Jun 4, 2017||1.11.2||189||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.2 build13 for 1.11.2 release||1.62 MB||May 31, 2017||1.11.2||1,817||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.1 build12 for 1.11.2 release||1.62 MB||May 31, 2017||1.11.2||374||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.0 build8 for 1.11.2 release||1.61 MB||May 18, 2017||1.11.2||816||Download|
|traverse-1.15.2-3.1.1.jar beta||145.11 KB||May 18, 2020||1.15.2 +1||4,302||Download|
|traverse-1.15.2-3.0.0.jar beta||144.96 KB||Mar 17, 2020||1.15.2 +1||41,719||Download|
This version of Traverse runs on the Forge mod loader and requires MysticalLib.
Traverse for Fabric can be found here: Traverse
Traverse adds a tonne of new biomes to your world! Currently there are 17 biomes.
- Arid Highlands - Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia trees.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills - Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Woods - Autumnal Oak forest.
- Coniferous Forest - Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
- Coniferous Wooded Hills – Tall fir trees in extreme hills-like terrain.
- Desert Shrubland - Grassy patches of desert with tiny oak shrubs.
- High Coniferous Forest – Tall fir trees in extreme hills-like terrain.
- Lush Swamp - Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Meadow - Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Mini Jungle - Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Plains Plateau - Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Rock Edge
- Rolling Hills
- Snowy Coniferous Forest - A tall fir forest covered in snow.
- Snowy Coniferous Wooded Hills
- Snowy High Coniferous Forest
- Wooded Plateau
- Woodlands - Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
If you have images of the biome, send it to me! I would love to post them up here.
If you have any other questions, ask them in our discord here.
Follow EpicSquid here for frequent progress updates!
Why "Legacy Continued"
Traverse is now developed primarily for Fabric by Prospector. This is a continuation of Traverse for Forge on newer Minecraft versions, with new biomes, new world generation and more to explore.
Old 1.12 page
Traverse adds 22 biomes:
Added in 1.0.0
- The Autumnal Woods – Autumnal Oak forest.
- Mini Jungle – Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands – Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow – Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Lush Swamp – Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert – A normal desert with red sand.
- Coniferous Forest – Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
Added in 1.1.0
- Badlands – Dry plains with boulders and slabs of stone covering some of the surface.
- Mountainous Desert – A…well… a mountainous desert. Also has some stone formations.
- Rocky Plateau – Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Forested Hills – Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Birch Forested Hills – Birch Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills – Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
Added in 1.2.0
- Cliffs – Tall stone mountains, generally with huge stone walls and a flattish top.
- Glacier – Icy hills topped with snow.
- Glacier Spikes – A Glacier biome but with ice spikes.
- Snowy Coniferous Forest – A tall fir forest covered in snow.
Added in 1.3.0
- Lush Hills – A hilly forest with lush foliage; reminiscent of Alpha.
Added in 1.4.0
- Desert Shrubland – Grassy patches of desert with tiny oak shrubs.
Added in 1.5.0
- Arid Highland – Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia trees.
- Thicket – Dense trees with a coarse dirt and grass floor, fallen trees, shrubs, and small patches of podzol and gravel.
- Rocky Plains – Greener and less flat plains with large rock patches, shrubs, and boulders.
Do you use the Dynamic Trees mod? Use odorousrex60365's Dynamic Trees – Traverse Compat add-on!
The Biomes Traverse Adds:
we don't talk about the Canyon or Crag Cliffs biomes