|armor_statues_v2.9.2.zip release||82.18 KB||Jul 1, 2021||1.17||117||Download|
|armor_statues_v2.9.1.zip release||82.19 KB||Jun 10, 2021||1.17||247||Download|
|armor_statues_v2.8.2.zip release||60.76 KB||Oct 27, 2020||1.16.3||2,088||Download|
|armor_statues_v2.9.1_BETA1.zip beta||82.17 KB||Jun 4, 2021||1.17||13||Download|
|armor_statues_v2.9.0_BETA3.zip beta||72.53 KB||Dec 13, 2020||1.16.4||382||Download|
A datapack that allows you to modify the settings and pose of armor stands using a book with clickable links. Adds a unique book that allows you to alter the properties of Armor Stands in survival.
Everything you should know about this pack
- This datapack uses a book of clickable links to modify the settings and pose of armor stands.
- Once the datapack is installed, use "/trigger as_help" to see how to obtain the book. (By default this is by clicking a link in the help text but this can be changed in the admin settings.)
- Admin settings are available using "/function armor_statues:admin" command and include:
- Creating and removing a particle shrine for obtaining the book.
- Enabling and disabling a crafting method for obtaining the book.
- Enabling and disabling the link in the help text for obtaining the book.
- Removing unused armor stands; ones that are invisible and do not hold or wear any items.
- The help text will be amended to show the selected method(s) of obtaining the book
- The help text also includes options to have notification messages in either the action bar or in chat.
Full Showcase (by ZombieCleo)
Add a comment