|BIME Pre-9.7.1.zip release||5.58 MB||Aug 24, 2019||1.14.4||2,044||Download|
|Pre-9.6.1 release||701.43 KB||Jul 31, 2019||1.14.4||1,670||Download|
|BIME Pre9.5.7.zip release||699.78 KB||Feb 10, 2019||1.12.2||438||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre9.1.zip release||557.17 KB||Mar 31, 2018||1.12.2||17||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre7.9.zip release||499.74 KB||Mar 31, 2018||1.12.2||17||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre6.5.zip release||78.73 KB||Mar 31, 2018||1.12.2||16||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre5.5.zip release||78.04 KB||Mar 31, 2018||1.12.2||19||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre9.4.3.zip beta||604.91 KB||May 3, 2018||1.12.2||16||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre9.3.9.zip beta||558.11 KB||Apr 9, 2018||1.12.2||18||Download|
|Better in my eyes-Pre8 (Issue 5).zip beta||501.29 KB||Mar 31, 2018||1.12.2||19||Download|
This resource pack included little tweaks to make Minecraft look Better In My Eyes.
It was SUPPOSED TO BE based on The Jappa Textures Backport by Eddez_ but NOVASKIN BROKE IT BEFORE IT GOT OUT OF PRERELEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Jappa Textures Backport is at https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/new-jappa-textures-for-1-12
Here is a list of what I managed to change:
- Forces textures I didn't change to be the ones from 1.14 in any version
- The colour schemes of some gold & diamond tools match those of the armour
- The gold crown and leather tunic turn into The King's Clothes
- Invisible hotbar
- The bow string changed colour when you pulled it.
- Completely replaced all the splashes
- Fixed the sides of the Villagers' heads
- Changes to the font to make it centred in height