|BetterThanDirt-1.18.1-126.96.36.199 release||128.12 KB||Jan 24, 2022||1.18.1||0||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.16.5-188.8.131.52 release||127.38 KB||Jan 23, 2022||1.16.5||2||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.15.2-184.108.40.206 release||131.10 KB||Jul 18, 2020||1.15.2||258||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.15.2-0.0.0.4 EARLY RELEASE release||98.64 KB||Jul 15, 2020||1.15.2||37||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.15.2-0.0.0.3.jar alpha||90.07 KB||Jul 15, 2020||1.15.2||16||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.15.2-0.0.0.2 alpha||69.95 KB||May 20, 2020||1.15.2||14||Download|
|BetterThanDirt-1.15.2-0.0.0.1.jar alpha||69.94 KB||May 20, 2020||1.15.2||11||Download|
|betterthandirt-1.15.2-0.0.0.0 alpha||69.95 KB||May 20, 2020||1.15.2||14||Download|
Better Than Dirt started as a joke concept about having dirt armor in Minecraft, but quickly evolved into an idea for a complex tiered system of armors and tools. Better Than Dirt will keep you protected at every level whether you're surviving the first night, locking swords with a wither skeleton, or ending the ender dragon. Better Than Dirt: For All Your Armour and Tool Needs.
For the current Early Release Better Than Dirt Adds the Following:
– Dirt Armor (Crumbles over time)
– Baked Dirt Armor
– Cobble Stone Armor (Crumbles over time)
– Stone Armor
– Andesite Armor (Crumbles over time)
– Granite Armor (Crumbles over time)
– Diorite Armor (Crumbles over time)
– Emerald Armor
– Toolsets to match armors
– Power armor and elemental armor system for mid to late game play
– Custom crafting table for high-end armors
– Arnor type-specific effects (stone armor gives permanent slowness, lapis gives luck, redstone gives haste, etc)
– Lapis Armor
– Redstone Armor
– Duratanium Armor (Mods custom material)
Please feel free to leave a comment with any suggestions or bugs that you've encountered while playing with my mod.
LEGAL STUFF (For your piece of mind and my inbox)
- – Can I use this mod in a modpack (private and public packs): Yes, as long as the listed mod authors are credited wherever the modpack is distributed.
- – Can I use this mod in a Let's Play or Mod Spotlight: Yes, as long as you credit the listed mod authors.
- – Can I use this mod commercially: Sometimes, you can not sell this mod directly or bundle it with a paid product. You can use it in Monetized Let's Plays and Mod Spotlights as long as the listed authors are credited.