|Consistency-3.2.1 release||110.15 KB||Jan 29, 2021||1.16.5||5,902||Download|
|Consistency-3.2.0 release||110.02 KB||Nov 8, 2020||1.16.5||4,079||Download|
|Consistency-3.1.0 release||103.60 KB||Sep 18, 2020||1.16.5||3,905||Download|
|Consistency-3.0.2 release||99.61 KB||Aug 14, 2020||1.16.5||2,939||Download|
|Consistency-3.0.1 release||99.51 KB||Jul 16, 2020||1.16.5||3,889||Download|
|Consistency-3.0.0 release||99.01 KB||Jun 23, 2020||1.16.5||1,024||Download|
|Consistency-2.3.0 release||96.22 KB||Jun 18, 2020||1.15.2||2,851||Download|
|Consistency-2.2.0 release||95.13 KB||Apr 8, 2020||1.15.2||960||Download|
|Consistency-1.3.0 release||91.89 KB||Apr 8, 2020||1.14.4||532||Download|
|Consistency-2.1.0 release||93.58 KB||Jan 19, 2020||1.15.2||892||Download|
|Consistency-1.2.0 release||90.34 KB||Jan 19, 2020||1.14.4||152||Download|
|Consistency-2.0.0 release||93.30 KB||Dec 15, 2019||1.15.2||2,038||Download|
|Consistency-1.1.0 release||90.01 KB||Dec 14, 2019||1.14.4||2,683||Download|
|Consistency-1.0.1 release||84.64 KB||Dec 5, 2019||1.14.4||625||Download|
|Consistency-1.0.0 release||71.04 KB||Nov 26, 2019||1.14.4||545||Download|
Some blocks like hoppers and cauldrons use sprites, yet can be placed on the ground. Consistency rectifies this issue by having items render as their block models. Since every new model pulls from existing textures, it is compatible with other resource packs!
- Enchanting Table given a new book model for accuracy
- Boats, Minecarts, the End Crystal, and the Armor Stand feature models to match their entity counterparts
- Lectern model no longer clips outside GUI slots
- Bell block models no longer have stretched textures
- Beds, Banners, and the Shield are now isometric
- Shield moved down to increase visibility
Compatible Resource Packs
- Inconsistency: A standalone resource pack that adds 3D block models. Additional features with Consistency installed.
- Consistency – Armor Stand: Alternate armor stand model with arms.
- Consistency – Fences: Alternate item model for fences. Supports modded fences as well.
- Consistency – Fabric: Support items added by Fabric mods
- Consistency – Forge: Support items added by Forge mods
- 1.17 Snapshots: 1.17 will be supported upon the full release. I won't support snapshots due to potential changes.
- Earlier versions?: There are no plans to support versions prior to 1.14. My 1.12 version can be found here, but it is no longer maintained.
- Bedrock port?: Currently impossible, due to being unable to change item models.
- Do I need Optifine?: Nope!
- Modpack usage: I encourage you to use this in your modpack! You need to link back to this page or the Github repository in some fashion.