|simplelife-0.0.10.jar beta||211.74 KB||Jul 30, 2021||1.17.1||0||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.9.jar beta||207.12 KB||Jul 27, 2021||1.16.5||14||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.8.jar beta||201.21 KB||Jul 23, 2021||1.16.5||15||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.7.jar beta||210.23 KB||Feb 24, 2021||1.16.5||2,357||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.6.jar beta||169.91 KB||Feb 18, 2021||1.16.5||70||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.5.jar beta||83.37 KB||Feb 16, 2021||1.16.5||42||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.3.jar beta||56.41 KB||Feb 9, 2021||1.16.5||65||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.4.jar alpha||60.64 KB||Feb 13, 2021||1.16.5||18||Download|
|SimpleLife alpha||37.75 KB||Feb 8, 2021||1.16.5||11||Download|
|simplelife-0.0.1.jar alpha||30.60 KB||Feb 7, 2021||1.16.5||6||Download|
SimpleLife for Fabric
This mod contains several items, recipes and features to make life a little easier.
- Bleach: remove color from beds, banners, wool, carpets
- Salt: used for creating bleach
- Lamps – eight lamps in different colors with a very basic texture. They emit light (luminance = 10), so mobs stay away.
- Silk string: Acacia-trees sometimes drop a silk string. Combine four of them to make string!
- Wallmount: your lanterns finally have a place to hang
- Worktable: nine spaces to stuff your things. A nice addition to your work-area.
- Table: A simple table.
- Workblock and tables
- Decorative chairs and computers
- Lamps (ceiling and table)
- Redstone lock: a block which provides you with a key to toggle its redstone state.
- AND, NAND, OR-gates
- Lott Boots: Prevent fall-damage
- Black Dye from Charcoal – A bowl, a bone and some charcoal make black dye. Animal-friendly.
- Brown Dye from mixing – Add red, yellow and blue dye together in a crafting bench to get brown dye (instead of searching for cocoa for a thousand years)
- Bleach – You need Salt, a bottle, and some redstone to get the bleach.
- Salt – Put a bottle of water in a furnace, burn the water away and keep the salt!
- Lamps – The proper colored dye surrounded by redstone gives you some lamps
- String to Wool – The almost famous addition to the pack. 4 strings make 1 wool.
- White banners from bleaching – Add any colored banner with some bleach to a crafting table to get the white version.
- White beds from bleaching – Add any colored bed with some bleach to a crafting table to get the white version
- White carpets from bleaching – Add any colored… yeah, you get it.
- White wool from bleaching – …. needs explanation?
- String from silk string – Combine four silk string to get a string
- Slimeballs from milk, caramel and honey. As long as it sticks…