|Interface Release 1.4 release||1.35 MB||Feb 11, 2021||1.16.5||7,945||Download|
|Interface Release 1.3 release||1.35 MB||Feb 4, 2021||1.16.5||250||Download|
|Interface Release 1.2 release||1.34 MB||Feb 3, 2021||1.16.5||51||Download|
|Interface Release 1.1 release||1.34 MB||Jan 30, 2021||1.16.5||130||Download|
|Interface Release 1 release||1.34 MB||Dec 21, 2020||1.16.5||776||Download|
|New UI Alpha Release v.a1 alpha||817.43 KB||Dec 29, 2021||1.18.1||0||Download|
interface (work in progress)
(recommended to use Optifine to unlock all the features)
interface is a texture pack compatible with Minecraft 1.16 and higher, and working with Optifine.
Be sure to set alternate blocks -> ON
Release 1.4 : Available now, i have improved some particles
And after ?
Okay ! Well the development has been put in pause a very long time because some stuff to do with university, now i will work all my holydays in a very good communication agency in center of Paris for 3 months, in this period i hope have the time to focus on "Interface 2.0" (i'm already working on the new interface, like always it's take time to do things perfect, a bunch of test, rework etc…). There is still no release date. (24th June 2021)
Release 2.0 roadmap :
– Entire new GUI more modern, simple and transparent (25% done)
– Update mod support to match with new versions (25% done)
After 2.0 launch :
– Rebranding, with new curseforge description
– Take new screenshots because some are up to date
– Upload to Planet Minecraft
What interface brings ?
The goal of this pack is to be a overlay making Minecraft's interface more ergonomic, textures more coherent (torch animation), while being intended for PVP.
There is also a lot of Optifine features, like GUI animation, RayTracing (specular maps), and emissive textures !
– SEUS Renewed v1.01 (I recommend this one, better performance)
– BSL v7.2 (More beautiful but need stronger pc, be sure to set in shader options : visual -> advanced materials : on)
– Chocapic13' v9 (! The shader don't support the specular maps)
– I have tested SEUS PTGI E11/E12 and SEUS PTGI HRR, and i don't recommand them for the moment because they don't support emissive textures, and normal maps.
– Better PVP mod
– Xaero's Minimap
– Inventory HUD+
If you want a mod be supported, give a comment !
– French (fr/ca)
– English (us/uk)
If you want the pack in another language, give a comment !
– Java : https://www.java.com/fr/download/
– Optifine : https://www.optifine.net/downloads
Enjoy and thanks for 3K download !