|LeaveMsg v1.2 [#1317] release||6.06 KB||Oct 11, 2011||CB 1240||1,073||Download|
LeaveMsg – Allows players to leave with a custom message
I was thinking one day, well, there are plugins that allow the admin to change the leave message, but that's a permanent message. What if the users could decide it themselves?
- Lets players use a command to specify why they're leaving, like "I'm going to bed" or "got to go!".
- Hides the standard leave message and replaces it with your own (customizable via the config)
- Supports permissions
- Only usable by players
- /quit <reason> – Makes the player leave the game and also announces the message globally
- /q <reason> – Shorter alias for /quit (does the same thing)
<player> left the game: <reason>
E.g. "TehAndrewRyan left the game: got other stuff to do, back later!"
- leavemsg.quit – Allows the use of /quit
console: Only players can use this command. leavemessage: ' left the game: ' emptystring: Please specify a reason. kickmessage: 'You left: '
Edit this to suit your server.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to keep the spaces before and after kickmessage and leavemessage, otherwise the text won't separate!
- Added a config file which lets you change the messages shown (the config file autogenerates)
- Added an actual hinder when the console tries to use /quit
- Added /q as an alias
- Fixed a bug where it kicks all players on the server
- Fixed a bug where it displays two leave messages
Add a comment