|Modular Magic 1.6.2 release||238.56 KB||May 3, 2020||1.12.2||7,173||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.6.1 release||238.60 KB||Apr 29, 2020||1.12.2||98||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.6.0 release||238.57 KB||Apr 20, 2020||1.12.2||154||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.5.1 release||198.16 KB||Aug 14, 2019||1.12.2||3,135||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.5.0 release||189.01 KB||Aug 13, 2019||1.12.2||145||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.4.0 release||155.08 KB||Jul 8, 2019||1.12.2||8,200||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.3.0 release||135.09 KB||Jul 6, 2019||1.12.2||98||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.2.1 release||107.17 KB||Jun 20, 2019||1.12.2||251||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.2.0 release||107.04 KB||Jun 18, 2019||1.12.2||54||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.1.1 release||83.99 KB||Jun 15, 2019||1.12.2||79||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.1.0 release||84.28 KB||Jun 15, 2019||1.12.2||24||Download|
|Modular Magic 1.0.0 release||63.68 KB||Jun 14, 2019||1.12.2||109||Download|
Modular Magic is an addon for Modular Machinery that adds compatibility between MM and magic mods.
Check the wiki for implementations and examples.
Currently Implemented :
Blood Magic :
- Demonic Will support, add or remove demon will dirrectly in the chunk.
- Life essence support, make a machine that will drain your life to function.
- Essentia support, create or consume aspects with your multiblock.
Extra Utilities 2 :
- Grid power support, this is magic ! Dark magic but magic anyway.
- Rainbow Generator : Let the disco power flow trough your machine.
Astral Sorcery :
- Starlight support, let the power of the stars flow trough your machine.
- Constellations support, did you see Horologium ?
Nature's Aura :
- Aura support, heal or destroy the nature with the power of your machinery.
Mana support, I know Modular Diversity already support this but it is now incompatible with the latest Modular Machinery version and does not seem to want to update.
Nothing, sorry but I stopped working on 1.12 mods since this version is outdated.
If Modular Machinery is updated for newer Minecraft versions and still need and addon to bring compat with other mods I will update it.
You can report any issue on github (issue button on top of this description), just make sure it's this mod that cause the issue and be as accurate as possible.
If you have any question, you can ask it in the comments.
You can also suggest a new compatibility with a mod or a system on the issue tracker, however I will only accept magic mods (check Modular Diversity if you want tech mods compat) and be sure to add the tag "suggestion".
Known Issues :
– Extra Utilities 2 Grid hatches are not coloring, honestly I don't even know how this mod gets to start with the amount of shitty code and dark magic that makes the mod not crashing every ticks.
– Same with Thaumcraft and Astral Sorcery hatches, this is due of some limitations in Modular Machinery.
You can add this mod in any modpack or do what you want as long as you don't make money with.