|Sunny Flight Release release||46.44 MB||Jun 22, 2020||1.15.2||169||Download|
Progress Updates: MCF & Planet Minecraft
Relive your childhood! (Or my childhood, anyway.) Will contain all the levels from Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, and Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon. The download will update with every world fully completed.
- Detailed recreations of Spyro levels
- Renditions of game mechanics such as gliding, whirlwinds, locked chests, and supercharge*
- New, decorated interiors to explore (and an optional gem collectible system to go with them)
- *Mini-games such as speedways, ice hockey (cat hockey!), skateboarding, etc.
- A "title screen" where you can select what game you'd wish to visit, tweak settings, etc.
*Planned, not yet implemented
Peace Keepers Home
- This is built in vanilla, so as long as you have the correct version, everything should work perfectly!
- When you first enter this map, you'll be on the "title screen". Use your elytra to fly down and select the option you'd like! (Load Game will be used to skip to homeworlds, so it currently has no functionality.)
- Feel free to switch to Creative at any time.
- Each of the worlds is set to the correct time when you visit it. If you want time to stand still just as in the original Spyro the Dragon, type in /gamerule doDaylightCycle false or change the option on the title screen. Otherwise, you can see the Dragon Realms at all times of day.
- See a whirlwind, a pressure plate, and a ledge you can't reach? Jump!
- If you see a place you'd normally have to glide to, and your elytra can't get you there, look for a pressure plate and glide across with slowfall.
- Want to get to a new world? Find a portal and step inside!
- Time to go home? Find the "Return Home" portal. To get to the next homeworld, jump on the balloonist's head and into the balloon.
- The world is populated with frozen fodder. These have no real use, and there will most likely not be functional enemies. But feel free to squash the spiders anyway!
- If you see a building, look inside! You might find an interior to explore and chests to loot, or even some gems!
Puzzles are broken, particles or portals don't work, basically something that has to do with command blocks stops functioning correctly.
Cause: The game updated after I released a build and messed with commands or command block syntax.
Fix: Load the game in the version I released the map in.
Sunny Flight minecarts are broken, stuck, or stacked on top of each other.
Fix: Visit Sunny Flight as soon as possible or set your render distance low enough that it doesn't load from Artisans Home or Stone Hill.
If you want to modify or use this map for any reason, please credit me, provide a download link to the original map, and contact me here or on PlanetMinecraft.