|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.4 release||28.22 KB||Mar 1, 2016||1.7.10||70,664||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.8.9 v1.4 release||29.37 KB||Feb 27, 2016||1.8.9||11,482||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.8.9 v1.3 release||372.32 KB||Feb 25, 2016||1.8.9||752||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.3 release||376.26 KB||Feb 1, 2016||1.7.10||1,226||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.2.2 release||466.36 KB||Jan 24, 2016||1.7.10||628||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.8.9 v1.2 release||378.03 KB||Jan 24, 2016||1.8.9||2,407||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.2.1 release||377.91 KB||Jan 23, 2016||1.7.10||232||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.2 release||466.38 KB||Jan 23, 2016||1.7.10||209||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.10 v1.1 release||466.36 KB||Jan 23, 2016||1.7.10||865||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper 1.7.0 v1.0 release||245.24 KB||Jan 23, 2016||1.7.10||261||Download|
|Thaumcraft Research Helper v1.0 release||156.79 KB||Jan 22, 2016||1.8.9||375||Download|
With this mod your Thaumcraft Research will get a whole lot easier.
Client-Side only Mod. Custom aspects are supported with 1.3+.
Should work for all languages now.
Just hold the Research you are about to do in your hand and hit the assigned "Solve Research Key" (Default: NUMPAD_ADD) and voila all the Paths needed to clear the Research will pop up on your screen.
It the key again and they disappear again.
It is as simple as that.
- /tchelper scale 1-64 Configure the scale of the aspects to satisfy your needs.
- /tchelper top 1-400 Range from the top side of the Minecraft windows. If you have the minimap on the top side or anything else.
- You can switch sides via config.
Be aware: This is an early version. I still try to add a few things,
- Hover over Aspect to see full path to create it.
- Better Pathfinding which respect length of the gap between Aspects. For now it is just giving you the shortest path but the rest should be a piece of cake.
- And I may make it look more pretty down the line. 😉
Please report Bugs at:
Really big thanks to Azanor for creating the, in my opinion, best Minecraft mod out there!
Thanks to jgraph.org for providing an excellent opensource graph library I can use for the early versions.
And also thanks to gigaherz and diesieben07 on Forge IRC for finding bugs that did cost me hours…
My FTB Forum name is: knoxz