|Ars Theurgia 1.0.6 release||3.42 MB||Jan 10, 2021||1.16.5||66,413||Download|
|Ars Theurgia 1.0.5 release||1.10 MB||Nov 14, 2020||1.16.4||111,711||Download|
|Ars Theurgia 1.0.4 release||1.09 MB||Oct 25, 2020||1.16.3||271||Download|
|Ars Theurgia 1.0.3 release||1.09 MB||Oct 22, 2020||1.16.3||116||Download|
|Ars Theurgia 1.0.2 release||1.27 MB||Oct 21, 2020||1.16.3||93||Download|
A Fabric mod that adds all kinds of ancient magic, with many paths you can take and choose along the way.
This mod is a WIP, it was made for the FallFest 1.16! We plan to expand the mod and add many other paths and kinds of ancient magic to it, right now we got the beginning of the Mesopotamian path done.
This only requires the Fabric API as of 1.0.6
- Clay tablets and scrolls. You have to reconstruct these ancient grimoire to find ancient hidden knowledge of magic.
- Many new items related to ancient cultures, crucial to the proper application of rituals.
- Find ancient ruins in deserts on at the bottom of the sea which hold ancient treasure to be used in rituals, scavenge Raw Mud Blocks with the Trowel to get treasure.
- Find reports and stories hidden in structures telling the stories of ancient travelers and the average person that might help you decipher their culture and help you in ceremonies.
- A diverse set of rituals, each with their own logic and progression with multiple steps and block structures with a system that is easy to expand upon.
- Many creatures which you can summon to help you based on real mythology, along with mythological tools and battle equipment.
For you to begin the mod, we recommend you to scavenge pyramids and ruins and read the tablets (you need the dictionary in your inventory to read it.) It will serve as a guide to rituals and the mod progression.
Be careful when diving in too deep into black magic, for when you lose your path in the dark arts, eventually you will never be able to go back with the ultimate sacrifice. Consequences will exist and the gods will reject you.