|Bedrock Crafter 1.1.1-MC 1.17-Fabric release||82.55 KB||Jun 9, 2021||1.17||158||Download|
|Bedrock Crafter 1.1.0-MC 1.17-Fabric release||82.55 KB||Jun 8, 2021||1.17||20||Download|
|Bedrock Crafter 1.0.0-MC 1.16.5-Forge release||65.18 KB||May 21, 2021||1.16.5||122||Download|
|Bedrock Crafter 1.0.0-MC 1.16.5-Fabric release||80.19 KB||May 21, 2021||1.16.5||19||Download|
This is a simple mod that allows you to craft bedrock as well as some new building blocks with the bedrock. It's supposed to have a "vanilla" feeling, aside from the fact that we will never be able to craft bedrock in vanilla :p
Available for both Forge and Fabric.
- Compact deepslate and obsidian (up to a quadruple compact block for both; works as storage blocks and are needed to craft bedrock. Versions below 1.17 use compact stone instead of deepslate)
- Bedrock slabs, stairs, and walls
- Polished bedrock and slabs/stairs/walls
- Polished bedrock bricks and slabs/stairs/walls
- Chiseled polished bedrock bricks (don't ask why you can chisel it but not break it)
The compact deepslate and obsidian are inspired by the compressed blocks in the Extra Utilities mod by rwtema. To craft them, start with 9 deepslate or obsidian, then for the next tier up, 9 compact deepslate or obsidian, etc. Can be crafted back into their base blocks. You need 8 quadruple compact deepslate and 1 quadruple compact obsidian to craft 1 bedrock.
The new building blocks' recipes work just like their vanilla counterparts, just starting with bedrock. The stonecutter also works (once again, don't ask me why you can do this even though you can't break it).
All of the new (non-compact) blocks are unbreakable, just like bedrock, so be careful where you place them!
If you have any feedback or questions, please comment below.
If you'd like the source or have a bug to report, here's the github and its issues page: