|MobEffects-1.14.4-0.1.0.0.jar release||4.38 MB||Feb 22, 2020||1.14.4||34,888||Download|
|MobEffects-1.15.2-22.214.171.124.jar beta||4.38 MB||Oct 25, 2020||1.15.2||6,754||Download|
|MobEffects-1.14.4-0.0.5.0.jar beta||4.38 MB||Feb 1, 2020||1.14.4||6,701||Download|
|MobEffects-1.14.4-0.0.4.0.jar beta||4.30 MB||Jan 9, 2020||1.14.4||12,782||Download|
|MobEffects-1.14.4-0.0.3.0.jar beta||4.30 MB||Jan 4, 2020||1.14.4||5,854||Download|
|MobEffects-1.14.4-0.0.2.0.jar beta||4.30 MB||Jan 1, 2020||1.14.4||157||Download|
NOTE: The JARs I build are published only to MinecraftPatch. I cannot vouch for the JARs found on other sites because I do not know their origin.
Brings the following features from Dynamic Surroundgs 1.12.x. MobEffects is a 100% pure client side mod meaning that it does not have to be installed on a server to get full functionality.
- Sound effects for Footsteps. Players, villagers, and select mobs will generate footstep sounds.
- Footprint particle effects. As you and other players/mobs walk around footprints can be left on soft surfaces.
- Breath particles in cold/underwater regions
- Tool/Weapon swing sound effects
- Item toolbar change sound effects
- Disable critical particle trail from arrows
Add a comment