|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.1.0.0.jar release||338.17 KB||Feb 22, 2020||1.14.4||50,847||Download|
|SoundControl-1.15.2-188.8.131.52.jar beta||336.85 KB||Oct 31, 2020||1.15.2||87,409||Download|
|SoundControl-1.15.2-184.108.40.206.jar beta||336.84 KB||Oct 25, 2020||1.15.2||2,951||Download|
|SoundControl-1.15.2-220.127.116.11.jar beta||336.88 KB||Oct 22, 2020||1.15.2||163||Download|
|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.0.5.0.jar beta||332.06 KB||Feb 1, 2020||1.14.4||8,696||Download|
|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.0.4.0.jar beta||286.99 KB||Jan 9, 2020||1.14.4||13,224||Download|
|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.0.3.0.jar beta||284.56 KB||Jan 4, 2020||1.14.4||6,012||Download|
|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.0.2.0.jar beta||284.06 KB||Jan 1, 2020||1.14.4||213||Download|
|SoundControl-1.14.4-0.0.1.0.jar beta||260.79 KB||Dec 22, 2019||1.14.4||488||Download|
NOTE: The JARs I build are published only to MinecraftPatch. I cannot vouch for the JARs found on other sites because I do not know their origin.
Brings features from Dynamic Surroundings 1.12.2 as well as some new ones. Sound Control is a 100% pure client side mod meaning that it does not have to be installed on a server to get full functionality.
- Sound Culling: Minimize the repeated playing of specified sounds over a short period of time. Useful for cutting down on the noise around animal pens or other noisy contraptions.
- Sound Blocking: Prevent any registered sound that is played through the Minecraft engine, like gnatts and insect buzzes from certain unnamed mods.
- Sound Volume Scaling: Some sounds are either too loud or too soft. Increase or decrease the volume at which they play.
- Cave Reverb: The larger the cave the longer the sound decay.
- Sound Occlusion: Sound dampens the further it travels through blocks.
Currently no configuration GUIs – all done through the TOML configuration file. GUIs will be created once Forge catches up.
Came across a nice YouTube video that shows off the sound modifications of the mod: