|FreshAnimations_v1.6.1.zip release||289.80 KB||May 2, 2022||1.18.2||4,588||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.6.zip +2 More+2 Others release||289.08 KB||Mar 20, 2022||1.18.2||311,140||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.5.zip +1 More release||168.81 KB||Nov 9, 2021||1.18.1||1,916,669||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.4.1.zip +1 More release||109.98 KB||Aug 20, 2021||1.17.1||571,849||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.4.zip +1 More release||110.92 KB||Aug 8, 2021||1.17.1||143,093||Download|
|Fresh Animations v1.3.1 - 1.17 fix +1 More release||142.51 KB||Jun 15, 2021||1.17||373,232||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.3.zip +1 More release||104.57 KB||Jun 7, 2021||1.16.5||1,615,319||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.2.zip release||61.72 KB||Apr 18, 2021||1.16.5||611,547||Download|
|Addons v1 - for FA v1.2 release||46.89 KB||Apr 18, 2021||1.16.5||9,079||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.1.zip release||56.28 KB||Mar 18, 2021||1.16.5||99,962||Download|
|FreshAnimations_v1.zip release||85.49 KB||Mar 6, 2021||1.16.5||7,112||Download|
Planet Minecraft page here
Fresh Animations is a work in progress resource pack that gives an overhaul to entity animations in the default look of Minecraft.
The aim is to make the mobs more dynamic and believable. I take inspiration from Minecraft Dungeons and Minecraft cinematic trailers.
This will give you an idea of the look I'm going for.
Fresh Animations is a beta pack – it will be continually developed over time.
No, I cannot animate player models. It is unsupported by Optifine.
If you have any issues loading this pack (ie: texture error with mob heads) you need to restart the game.
Animated mobs in this pack:
- Iron Golem
+ Version 1.1:
- Zombie Villager
- Wither Skeleton
+ Version 1.2:
- Wandering Trader (requires Optifine-HD-U-G8 or above)
+ Version 1.3:
Squid(removed in 1.3.1)
- Elder Guardian
- Cave Spider
With more to come!
Texture pack compatible! (1.16.5 and lower only) Load a pack above Fresh Animations in the resource pack list.
– This doesn't support moving faces and other minor details.
– This doesn't support baby zombie heads. This needs to be included in the overlaid texture pack to work.
– Other resource packs with Optifine CEM features will override Fresh Animations CEM, removing animations.
– Some mobs are not texture pack compatible in the 1.17 version-1.3.1
– Supports Optifine Animated Entities feature.
– Supports Optifine Random Entities feature.
– Has a system for Optifine Parts to make your own add-ons.
- Fresh Animations – Addons is an extra resource pack for additional features for Fresh Animations.
- Load this pack above Fresh Animations to work correctly.
- These addons are mostly suited for the vanilla look and aren't texture pack compatible.
- Read the options.txt file in the Addons pack folder for directions and info for each addon.
You can find the add-on pack can be found under Files > Additional Files.
This pack will only work with Optifine.
works with older versions, but with less mobs.
This pack will not work without these settings.
Video Settings > Quality > Custom Entity Models: ON
> Random Entities: ON
> Emmissive Textures: ON (optional)
Join my Discord server
FAQs, pack updates, give feedback, ask questions and share your CIT builds.
Keep the project running
If you want to use parts of this pack in your own, ask me for permission.
If you wish to use this pack in any other form of content please credit me with the pack name and my username.
Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!
Creeper skin pack available here.
Other installations in preview images:
William Wythers' Overhauled Overworld Datapack