|SilkSpawners v7.1.0 --1.8 up to 1.17-- release||309.53 KB||Jun 23, 2021||1.17||188,983,862||Download|
|SilkSpawners v7.0.0 --1.8 up to 1.16.5-- release||292.76 KB||Feb 3, 2021||1.16||1,641,548,411||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.5.0 --1.8 up to 1.16.5-- release||312.33 KB||Nov 3, 2020||1.16||69,008||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.4.0 --1.8 up to 1.16.3-- release||295.87 KB||Aug 12, 2020||1.16||55,610||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.3.1 --1.8 up to 1.16.1-- release||284.86 KB||Jun 25, 2020||1.16||28,873||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.2.0 --1.8 up to 1.15.2-- release||273.80 KB||Jun 18, 2020||1.15||12,830||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.1.0 --1.8 up to 1.15.2-- release||257.31 KB||May 18, 2020||1.15||29,522||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.0.1 --1.8 up to 1.15.2-- release||255.47 KB||May 2, 2020||1.15||20,498||Download|
|SilkSpawners v6.0.0 --1.8 up to 1.15.2-- release||254.39 KB||Apr 26, 2020||1.15||11,994||Download|
|SilkSpawners v5.0.2 --1.5 up to 1.12.2-- release||240.78 KB||May 20, 2018||1.12||274,488||Download|
|SilkSpawners v5.0.1 --1.5 up to 1.12.2-- release||241.54 KB||May 19, 2018||1.12||8,544||Download|
|SilkSpawners v5.0.0 --1.5 up to 1.12.2-- release||240.12 KB||Aug 9, 2017||1.12||257,520||Download|
|SilkSpawners v4.0.0 --1.5 up to 1.12-- release||238.92 KB||Jun 11, 2017||1.11||119,065||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.7.4 --1.5 up to 1.11.2-- release||224.21 KB||Nov 18, 2016||1.11||231,554||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.7.3 --1.5 up to 1.10-- release||208.35 KB||Jun 9, 2016||1.10||198,441||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.7.2 --1.5 up to 1.9.4-- release||199.71 KB||May 10, 2016||1.9||61,598||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.7.1 --1.5 up to 1.9.2-- release||178.77 KB||Mar 9, 2016||1.9||79,531||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.7 --1.5 up to 1.9-- release||175.91 KB||Mar 5, 2016||1.9||19,093||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.7 --1.5 up to 1.8.8-- release||167.11 KB||Jul 27, 2015||1.8.1||189,383||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.6 --1.5 up to 1.8.7-- release||166.25 KB||Jun 6, 2015||1.8.1||54,652||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.5 --1.5 up to 1.8.6-- release||166.09 KB||May 26, 2015||1.8.1||20,480||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.4 --1.5 up to 1.8.6-- release||144.64 KB||May 18, 2015||1.8.1||17,074||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.3 --1.5 up to 1.8.3-- release||160.69 KB||Mar 8, 2015||1.8.1||48,132||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.2 --1.5 up to 1.8-- release||153.10 KB||Dec 18, 2014||1.8||54,436||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6.1 --1.5 up to 1.8-- release||151.09 KB||Dec 17, 2014||1.8||6,642||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.6 --1.5 up to 1.8-- release||149.36 KB||Dec 1, 2014||CB 1.7.9-R0.2||17,765||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.5.1 --1.6.1 up to 1.7.10-- release||106.19 KB||Jul 9, 2014||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||28,203||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.5 --1.6.1 up to 1.7.9-- release||105.19 KB||May 16, 2014||CB 1.7.9-R0.1||11,883||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.4 [MC Version 1.7.8] MC: 1.7.9 --> see info! release||78.92 KB||Apr 14, 2014||1.7.4||8,690||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3.5 [MC Version 1.7.5] release||78.52 KB||Mar 23, 2014||1.7.4||8,371||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3.4 [MC Version 1.7.2] release||76.90 KB||Dec 2, 2013||CB 1.7.2-R0.3||37,140||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3.3 [MC Version 1.6.4] release||76.87 KB||Sep 23, 2013||1.6.4||10,946||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3.2 [MC Version 1.6.2] release||75.30 KB||Jul 9, 2013||1.6.2||9,319||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3.1 [MC Version 1.6.1] release||76.13 KB||Jul 3, 2013||1.6.1||2,503||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.3 [MC Version 1.6.1] release||73.93 KB||Jul 2, 2013||1.6.1||1,312||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.2.2 [MC Version 1.5.2] release||69.80 KB||May 2, 2013||CB 1.5.2-R1.0||12,664||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.2.1 [MC Version 1.5.1] release||69.60 KB||Mar 20, 2013||1.5.1||6,441||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.2 [MC Version 1.5] release||69.29 KB||Mar 16, 2013||1.5.0||2,505||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.1 [MC Version 1.4.7] release||77.42 KB||Feb 27, 2013||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||3,255||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 release||64.84 KB||Feb 11, 2013||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,950||Download|
|SilkSpawners v2.0.2 release||35.19 KB||Jul 4, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||14,537||Download|
|SilkSpawners v2.0.1 release||34.93 KB||Jun 16, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||4,055||Download|
|SilkSpawners v2.0 release||34.54 KB||Jun 8, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||2,431||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.5 release||33.51 KB||May 8, 2012||1.2.5||5,051||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.4 release||31.58 KB||Apr 12, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||4,293||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.3 release||30.72 KB||Apr 3, 2012||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,663||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.2 release||27.39 KB||Mar 22, 2012||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||1,934||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.1a release||26.11 KB||Mar 12, 2012||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||1,302||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.1 release||26.00 KB||Mar 4, 2012||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||1,295||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.0.1 release||25.87 KB||Feb 26, 2012||CB 1.1-R4||1,153||Download|
|SilkSpawners v1.0 release||25.62 KB||Feb 26, 2012||CB 1.1-R4||391||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 BETA 3 FOR 1.4.5 beta||46.41 KB||Dec 22, 2012||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||2,133||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 BETA 3 beta||70.97 KB||Dec 22, 2012||1.4.6||896||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 BETA 2 beta||34.32 KB||Dec 6, 2012||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||1,225||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 BETA 1 beta||33.48 KB||Dec 3, 2012||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||658||Download|
|SilkSpawners v0.5 beta||22.33 KB||Feb 9, 2012||CB 1.1-R3||841||Download|
|SilkSpawners v0.4.1 beta||20.66 KB||Feb 8, 2012||CB 1.1-R3||386||Download|
|SilkSpawners v0.4 beta||20.57 KB||Feb 5, 2012||CB 1.1-R3||451||Download|
|SilkSpawners v0.3 beta||16.11 KB||Jan 24, 2012||1.1||642||Download|
|SilkSpawners v3.0 ALPHA alpha||30.22 KB||Nov 25, 2012||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||12,864||Download|
|SilkSpawners v2.0.5 alpha||22.42 KB||Nov 18, 2012||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||762||Download|
|SilkSpawners v0.2 alpha||11.72 KB||Jan 24, 2012||1.1||444||Download|
SilkSpawners – Harvest mob spawners with silk touch
Thanks for more than 2 MILLION downloads!
This plugin requires Java >=8!
A sign shop addon for buying and selling spawners can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/12028/
Ever wanted to move a mob spawner? With SilkSpawners, you can now pick up and move monster spawners.
If you use a pickaxe with the silktouch enchantment you will receive the spawner again.
You can control each mob spawner, allow crafting and of course mod support.
I'm happy to hear about your opinion, just leave a comment with a feature request, bug, improvement or just a personal opinion.
As a reminder I want to say that I worked very long on this and really appreciate a 'thank you' in form of a donation! (See details on the bottom or the button on the top)
Thanks @smsunarto||Scott Moses Sunarto
- NEW A sign shop addon can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/12028/
- Added BarAPI support (for 1.9+ only: support for Vanilla implementation)
- per Type spawner name and explosion chance!
- Support Minecraft from 1.8.X to 1.17
- Configure a percentage of dropping a spawner on explosions (TNT & creeper)
- Spawner retains creature type
- Works on any spawner
- Crafting of each spawner (own recipe for every mob if wanted)
- Showing of creature type when spawners are placed, broken or held
- Commands for
- Changing a spawner in hand or sight
- Getting a new spawner (or egg) in the hand NEW: With offline player support!
- Console support
- Left-click spawner with spawn egg to change type (consuming egg or not)
- If enabled, right click with an egg and a MonsterSpawner of this type will appear
- Permissions support
- Support for
- Custom mobs added by client/server mods
- Spawning any entity with spawn eggs (dragons, non-creature entities, etc.)
- Dumping entity ID map on startup for debugging mods
- Compatible with
++and Spigot (see spawnersUnstackable)
- MCPC(+) and ported mods (auto-detects IDs)
- Not Enough Items (newer builds only)
- Flexible creature type names on input (pigman, zombiepigman, pigzombie, etc. all accepted), official names on output (Magma Cube, not "LavaSlime")
- Colored item names
- Localization of all messages
- There is an economy addon to charge the users when they change a spawner: SilkSpawnersEcoAddon
Third party features, all of them can be disabled
Please take a look at the detailed information about bStats below!
- bStats for usage statistics
- Auto Updater (connecting to http://dev.bukkit.org for updating checking)
- can be disabled if you switch autoUpdater to false in the config.yml
See the config here!
You can find a list of permissions and creatures here!
Only the bukkit permissions are supported!
I highly recommend that you use a plugin for permissions like bPermissions
If no permission system is found, all commands are for OPs only!
If you suffix a mob name with egg you will receive an egg instead.
NEW NEW NEW NEW
/ss help – Displays the help menu.
/ss list|all – Displays all available creatures.
/ss view – Displays information about the viewed spawner.
/ss reload|rl – Reloads the configuration files.
/ss change|set <newMob> – Changes the spawner you are currently holding or viewing at.
/ss give|add <player> <mob> [amount] – Gives a spawner or egg to the player. Amount is optional.
/ss selfget|i <mob> [amount] – Gives a spawner or egg to you. Amount is optional.
NEW NEW NEW NEW
English (default) by timbru31
German by timbru31
Dutch by Jeroendedoem
Indonesian by smsunarto
Norwegian by Riaz
Swedish by Syrianen
Italian by xMarioAnak
Spanish by JUMBONET
Turkish by xwerswoodx
French by Don_Sensileone
/ Portuguese by Luligabi
Polish by PLKaratusPL
Russian by EV.Jack
Feel free to share your localizations and they will be added here, just leave a comment with a link to a translated localization.yml!
Thank you for contributing!
Downloads/Source Code/Dev Builds
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
(Latest dev builds/bleeding edge builds) – – Dev builds from Jenkins
(Source code hosted on GitHub) – – Source Code
Future Plans (a.k.a. ToDo)
Maybe add economyDeveloped an addon, SilkSpawnersEcoAddon Better API?Added in 3.1, custom event
- If sign shops are not working, you may want to try my custom sign shop addon: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/12028/
- Mobs like Ghasts or Giants are too big for the spawner, this a Minecraft bug and I can't fix that
- Some older Essentials versions/ports are not updated properly for 1.8. There is a maintained fork called EssentialsX you should try.
- You can find the source here: GitHub
- And the download from Jenkins here: Jenkins
- If you use Gui Sign Shop and users are unable to place spawners, you need to grant them the guishop.spawner permission from Gui Sign Shop
- Holographic Displays makes Slime spawners non functional
- UltraCosmetics, causes some spawners to non function: https://github.com/iSach/UltraCosmetics/issues/259
You can find more information here!
SilkSpawners is equipped with an API. You can find more information here!
- Adds support for Minecraft 1.17
- Adds new mobs from Minecraft 1.17
- The explode event (API) includes the causing entity
- Adds an option to disable the nerf warning
- Updates built in updater and bStats
- SilkSpawners won't send any messages to the player or console if they are configured as an empty string in the localization.yml
- Fixes an incorrect exception statement in the log in regards to the auto updater
- Improves the verboseMode, the permissions are logged more detailed
- Detects and warns if invalid Spigot or Paper configuration settings are found
- Updates bStats and build dependencies
- Drops support for 1.8.3, 1.9-1.9.2 and 1.13-1.13.1 – nearly no servers should be affected by this (of course 1.8, 1.8.8, 1.9.4 and 1.13.2 remain supported!)
@mushroomhostage for his awesome plugin! I'm glad you allowed me to maintain it!
Thanks to all the testers with the 3.0 dev versions!
Feel free to use this banner!! 🙂
Statistics (from bStats)
I worked really hard on this plugin and I'm very happy about any donation.
Support me & buy me some beer, this makes me happy and keeps me interested in this plugin.
Donation chain: -> I receive some money -> Buy coffee -> Work longer -> Faster Updates -> Your benefit!
There is a button on top of this page (right to the different tabs)
I'm accepting bitcoins, too! 🙂
This plugin is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license!
Information about the data usage collection bStats
./plugins/bStats/config.yml contains an option to opt-out.
The following data is read and sent to https://bstats.org and can be seen under https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SilkSpawners
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins