|Sky Scapers v1.2.2.zip release||14.66 MB||Jul 22, 2021||1.17.1||10||Download|
|Sky Scapers.zip release||14.46 MB||Dec 19, 2020||1.16.4||595||Download|
|Sky Scapers.zip release||7.19 MB||Oct 25, 2020||1.16.3||131||Download|
|Sky Scapers v1.2.2.zip alpha||14.84 MB||Jul 24, 2021||1.17.1||2||Download|
|Sky_Scapers.zip alpha||13.98 MB||Dec 11, 2020||1.16.4||38||Download|
Welcome to Sky Scapers! (1.16+) Soar through the sky, or fire beams at your friends in a fast-paced elytra-based minigame!
This map can support any number of players! (1+)
To start, players are divided into two teams – Seekers or Scapers. The objective of the Seekers is to knock down all of the other players using an instant-fire wand, while the objective of the Scapers is to soar through a large environment and survive the onslaught of the Seekers. There are three different game modes available for playing:
Classic Mode – (2+)
- - (1) Seeker, (1+) Scapers
- - The seeker’s goal is to eliminate the scapers flying around the arena.
- - The scapers' goal is to fly around a map and destroy a variable amount of targets.
Target Shootout – (1+)
- - (1+) Seeker
- - The objective is to eliminate as many targets within the time period as possible.
- - There are 6 different types of targets:
- – Red target: +1 point
- – Green target: +2 points
- – Blue target: +5 points
- – Black target: -3 points
- – Yellow target: x2 points
- – Poison target: Delayed cooldown
- - Score: Total targets destroyed.
- - Not recommended for large numbers of players…
Sky Snipers – (2+)
- - (1+) Scapers
- - The scapers’ goal is to eliminate the other scapers in a free-for-all.
- - Tutorial Cave
- – Browse the walls and learn about the game’s basic objectives!
- – Read about Powerups!
- - Choose between 3 maps!
- – Classic Cave
- – Nature Nest
- – Crystal Cavern
- - An “anyone-can-ready-up” start system
- – Can be disabled by admin mode, see below.
- - Cosmetics!
- – Animated Hats
- – Particles
- – Custom Wands
- - Target Practice
- – Test out your sniping skills by breaking targets.
- – Stand within the designated zone to activate.
- - Admin Mode
- – Gives those with admin:
- - Preference for team selection in Classic Mode.
- - Sole ability to start and stop games.
- - Sole ability to choose game modes.
- - Removal of non-admins from settings area
- - Sole ability to control map choice
- – Administrative use ONLY!
- – To grant a user Admin Mode,
- /tag <name> add admin
- – To remove Admin,
/tag <name> remove admin
– Customize certain values of each gamemode
- - Custom Models!
- – Wands
- – Powerups
- – Targets
- – Other fun surprises…
- - Powerups
- – Fly through a powerup to activate it.
- – Learn about each powerup’s use and gamemodes in the Tutorial Cave.
- - Data board
- - Classic Mode – Saves last game duration and last seeker
- - Target Shootout – Saves high scores
- – Sky Snipers – Saves winner of last round
Please report any (if any) bugs in the comments below! We always strive to make the map the best it can be, and appreciate all feedback!