|FWP Architectural Enhancements v3.1 Valentines Day release||10.51 MB||Feb 14, 2021||1.12.2||983||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v3.0 Crafting Starts release||10.48 MB||Jan 25, 2021||1.12.2||286||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v2.2 First of 2021 release||10.32 MB||Jan 1, 2021||1.12.2||143||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v2.1 Commercial Update 1 release||10.14 MB||Sep 12, 2020||1.12.2||534||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v2.0 Euro-Update 1 release||9.83 MB||Aug 28, 2020||1.12.2||107||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v1.4 release||9.24 MB||Aug 13, 2020||1.12.2||99||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v1.3 release||9.19 MB||Aug 13, 2020||1.12.2||14||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v1.2 release||9.05 MB||Aug 12, 2020||1.12.2||11||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v1.1 release||8.75 MB||Aug 12, 2020||1.12.2||28||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v1.0 release||8.53 MB||Aug 11, 2020||1.12.2||16||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v0.4 release||8.41 MB||Aug 11, 2020||1.12.2||9||Download|
|FWP Architectural Enhancements v0.3 release||8.01 MB||Aug 10, 2020||1.12.2||21||Download|
|FWP Architecture Enhancements v0.2 release||7.77 MB||Aug 8, 2020||1.12.2||43||Download|
|FWP Architecture Enhancements v0.1 release||4.70 MB||Aug 7, 2020||1.12.2||21||Download|
- For far too long, Minecraft has had a major lack of general building blocks. While many updates and mods brought us more blocks to build with, the realism department has still been lacking. Mods like Chisel, Ztones/Xtones, Flat Colored Blocks, and more offer a lot of variety. However, it is still quite difficult to find blocks which represent materials you would commonly see in houses and other generic buildings today.
- As such, the FWP Team introduces Architectural Enhancements.
Architectural Enhancements is a rather simple mod, but packed full of many interesting blocks. This is a realism-inspired mod which aims to provide blocks to aid in building realistic houses and other structures. The current list of blocks includes:
120 Sheetrock blocks consisting of 40 colors in sets of 3 blocks (top trim, bottom trim, and no trim)
95 Siding blocks consisting of 24 colors and various trims for most colors (white trim, dark gray trim, and matching trim) with a couple exceptions
13 Wood Siding blocks of different colors
1 Vertical Siding concept
1 Large Siding concept
20 Shingles blocks of different colors
50 Tiles blocks including 2 sets of 24 colors, one with light grout and the other with dark grout, as well as 2 custom tiles
48 Brick blocks of various colors
26 Carpet blocks of various colors and styles
12 Subway Tile blocks of various colors
12 Hardwood floor blocks of various natural and artificial colors
1 Foundation Concrete block
4 Yard Grass blocks of differing contrasts
2 Plywood blocks
23 Ceiling blocks of several styles
8 Wood Beam blocks including the vanilla wood styles and a couple custom wood styles
41 Vinyl blocks, including tile, hardwood, and other patterns
14 Wallpaper blocks
20 Stained Concrete blocks
20 Shingle blocks
20 Wood Paneling blocks
45 Metal Roof blocks
6 Door Panel blocks (4 quad (4) panel doors and 2 6-panel doors; top and bottom)
10 Shutter blocks
15 Diner Tile blocks
10 Diner Wall blocks (black wall with tile stripe)
20 Corrugated Metal blocks (10 Horizontal and 10 Vertical)
9 Farm House Siding blocks
13 Large Siding blocks
13 Vertical Siding blocks
13 Phoenix Brick blocks
11 Pool Lining blocks
6 Treated Wood blocks
20 Tile Roof
10 Asian Paper Wall blocks
1 Asian Mat floor block
2 Random Brick Weathered
19 Euro Roof Tile (3 variants)
22 Path Stones
13 Euro Framed Wall
Total blocks: 826
- We plan to add more blocks over the coming days and weeks, including more variety and styles of the existing categories as well as new categories! We plan to add glass blocks as well, but due to a bug we can not yet figure out with the MCreator tool, the side of glass blocks is visible through adjacent glass blocks of the same type, resulting in an ugly pattern of textures inside windows.
- This mod was made possible by:
- This mod is best used with ArchitectureCraft, LittleTiles, and/or MalisisDoors. These mods provide several blocks which can be assigned a texture from another block.
For example, ArchitectureCraft allows for roofs which can be given the Shingle textures, MalisisDoors offer doors which can be given the door panel textures, and LittleTiles allows for smaller blocks and structures, such as thinner walls for example.
CRAFTING RECIPES NOT YET INCLUDED!
- This mod is not yet Survival-ready. Crafting recipes will be implemented soon!
We have a Discord server!
- Feel free to click the banner above (or click here) to join our community and discover more gaming, modding, video production and steaming, and more. We are also open to suggestions regarding not only this mod, but also our other projects including more mods for Minecraft and other games, our servers, etc.
Add a comment