|Nether Update (1.16) - 1.0 release||53.47 KB||Jan 10, 2021||1.16.4||1,039||Download|
|World of Color (1.12) - 1.0 release||5.92 MB||Jul 9, 2019||1.12.2||26,761||Download|
DISCLAIMER! THIS PACK IS NOT OFFICIAL AND I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH MOJANG STUDIOS AND MICROSOFT IN ANY WAY. THIS WAS MADE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
During the development of the Update Aquatic, Mojang Studios hired Jasper Boerstra which will then be the lead pixel art designer of Minecraft which explains why the textures on the new features look smoother and clearer. In the release of the Village and Pillage Update, 95% of all textures for the game have been retextured to fit the new style of textures. Before the textures were officially released, Mojang Studios released a resource pack available under 1.13 and 1.12 which contained all the new textures. Unfortunately, the resource pack was never updated since and the only way to get the new textures was to manually move them to a resource pack. And that's exactly what I did.
This resource pack allows you to play with the new and updated Minecraft textures in older versions. Specifically under 1.13. This resource pack will be updated every feature update so you will always get the newest and freshest textures to date.
WHAT IS CHANGED?
- 1) All textures from blocks, mobs, items, UIs, etc. that existed before 1.12 and 1.13 will be updated to show new textures.
- 2) Main menu panorama will change to the latest panorama.
- 3) Item names that were changed in newer versions will be changed to fit its style.
- 4) Splash texts that were added
OPTIFINE ADDITION EXCLUSIVES: (these are features that will be included in a separate resource pack which includes additions that will only work with OptiFine)
- 1) Mojang Logo changed (only available for 1.15 and under)
- 2) Update Aquatic water (only available for 1.12 and under)
- 3) Simpler Horse model (only available for 1.12 and under)
- 4) Block texture connections on new textures (only available for 1.13 and under.)
WHAT IS NOT CHANGED?
- 1) Textures that have not been updated yet to this day (ex. wool, concrete, colored terracotta, etc.)
- 2) Entity models that have not been updated ever since their
- FOLLOW ME ON: (It supports me a lot and also motivates me to make better content for you people. You don't have to, but if you really want to support me, )
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/lizterzapzap
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizterzapzap/
- Discord: LizterZapZap#2100