|1.16.2-1.16.5 beta||1.31 MB||Apr 23, 2021||1.16.5||87||Download|
|1.16.2-1.16.5 alpha||1.31 MB||Feb 7, 2021||1.16.5||8||Download|
|1.14.4 alpha||1.30 MB||Jun 29, 2020||1.14.4||10||Download|
|1.15.2 alpha||1.21 MB||May 30, 2020||1.15.2||11||Download|
|1.12.2 alpha||1.23 MB||Jun 21, 2019||1.12.2||119||Download|
A Minecraft mod aims to bring real world electrical systems into the Minecraft world.
A scientific circuit-simulator-based energy net API.
Presented by the Chinese Institution of Scientific Minecraft Mod (CISM)
Currently Supported Version: Minecraft Forge 1.16.4 (Also work on 1.16.3)
Legacy versions: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.12.2 1.14.4 1.15.2
Depends on: LibRikka API
Alternative downloads: https://github.com/RoyalAliceAcademyOfSciences/SimElectricity/releases
1. Real world voltage(V), current(A), power(W) and energy(J or kWh)
2. Real world based models – resistors, transformers, diodes, switches, constant power source/sink and more! Supports non-linear model!
3. Two types of entities:
A. Distribution network and consumer appliances: similar to IC2 and TE machines, only work if their containing chunk is loaded.
B. Transmission network (as shown in the picture above): allow electricity to be transmitted over a great distance (e.g. 1000 blocks) and it neither loads any chunks in its path nor requires them loaded.
4. Multi-threading and event cache system – unleash the power of multi-core processor, take full advantage of parallel calculation
5. Interaction with red stone circuits and other MODs (Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, IC2 and more), e.g. facades
6. Energy conversion between SimElectricity J or kWh and other energy types (Currently supports red stone flux, but IC2 and more will be supported)
1. The energy net has been implemented and tested, both types of entities are functional as expected.
2. The default sparse matrix solver is a QR algorithm implemented in Java, however, SimElectricity provides the possibility for users to use other solvers, including using native solvers (C/C++ code via JNI) to further boost the performance!
3. The mod only includes some very basic machines to demonstrate the capability of the energy net (I prefer to call it the grid), no survival mode support, no crafting recipes yet!
I have been working on this project since fall of 2013 (When I was a year-12 high school student!). The coding requires tremendous amount of time and effort, but I really don““t have much free time. I have made the energy net working, but I really want SimElectricity to become a playable MOD. All of the math and super hard coding have been done, and the framework for further development is right here. So if you are interested in the development of this MOD, dont be hesitate to contact me! All forms of contribution are welcomed!
Head: rikka0w0 (Also known as Rikka0_0, 小六花 and Товарищ Лика Таканаши)
Coder: rikka0w0 (EnergyNet), MiniLight (Machines), Meow-J (Machines)
Bug Attractor: manageryzy
Add a comment