|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.3.8.jar release||489.79 KB||Jan 4, 2021||1.16.5||200,186||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.3.7.jar release||489.79 KB||Jan 2, 2021||1.16.4||1,204||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.3.6.jar release||485.99 KB||Jan 1, 2021||1.16.4||1,203||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.3.5.jar release||486.48 KB||Jan 1, 2021||1.16.4||42||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.3.4.jar release||483.12 KB||Dec 25, 2020||1.16.4||4,525||Download|
|traverse-1.15.2-3.2.0.jar release||151.81 KB||May 21, 2020||1.15.2||276,353||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.1.0.jar release||152.50 KB||May 17, 2020||1.14.4||22,795||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.3.jar release||171.62 KB||Dec 9, 2019||1.14.4||268,458||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.1.jar release||168.74 KB||Nov 9, 2019||1.14.4||8,769||Download|
|traverse-1.14.4-2.0.0.jar release||168.61 KB||Oct 18, 2019||1.14.4||6,169||Download|
|Traverse v1.6.0 build69 for 1.12.2 release||263.80 KB||Sep 6, 2018||1.12.2||12,629,265||Download|
|Traverse v1.6.0 build66 for 1.12.2 release||292.82 KB||Sep 3, 2018||1.12.2||2,493||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.5 build65 for 1.12.2 release||245.32 KB||Jul 24, 2018||1.12.2||83,171||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.4 build61 for 1.12.2 release||268.17 KB||Jun 9, 2018||1.12.2||650,080||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.3 build58 for 1.12.2 release||266.99 KB||Apr 29, 2018||1.12.2||1,451,957||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.2 build54 for 1.12.2 release||265.56 KB||Apr 28, 2018||1.12.2||724||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.1 build52 for 1.12.2 release||264.29 KB||Apr 25, 2018||1.12.2||30,602||Download|
|Traverse v1.5.0 build50 for 1.12.2 release||264.26 KB||Apr 22, 2018||1.12.2||1,953||Download|
|Traverse v1.4.1 build49 for 1.12.2 release||250.23 KB||Apr 7, 2018||1.12.2||37,946||Download|
|Traverse v1.3.1 for 1.12 release||232.75 KB||Sep 9, 2017||1.12.2||1,091,293||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build25 for 1.11.2 release||396.69 KB||Jul 16, 2017||1.11.2||9,288||Download|
|Traverse v1.2.1 build22 for 1.12/1.12.1 release||157.34 KB||Jun 25, 2017||1.12.1||97,471||Download|
|Traverse v1.2.0 build19 for 1.12 release||157.41 KB||Jun 22, 2017||1.12||6,511||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build24 for 1.11.2 release||393.11 KB||Jun 22, 2017||1.11.2||9,981||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build23 for 1.11.2 release||392.64 KB||Jun 21, 2017||1.11.2||257||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.7 build11 for 1.12 release||394.13 KB||Jun 19, 2017||1.12||5,355||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.2 build21 for 1.11.2 release||392.44 KB||Jun 7, 2017||1.11.2||1,497||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.1 build20 for 1.11.2 release||392.43 KB||Jun 5, 2017||1.11.2||377||Download|
|Traverse v1.1.0 build18 for 1.11.2 release||1.63 MB||Jun 4, 2017||1.11.2||206||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.2 build13 for 1.11.2 release||1.62 MB||May 31, 2017||1.11.2||1,895||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.1 build12 for 1.11.2 release||1.62 MB||May 31, 2017||1.11.2||402||Download|
|Traverse v1.0.0 build8 for 1.11.2 release||1.61 MB||May 18, 2017||1.11.2||851||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.2.3.jar beta||389.55 KB||Dec 7, 2020||1.16.4||13,367||Download|
|traverse-1.15.2-3.1.1.jar beta||145.11 KB||May 18, 2020||1.15.2||46,478||Download|
|traverse-1.15.2-3.0.0.jar beta||144.96 KB||Mar 17, 2020||1.15.2||44,271||Download|
|traverse-1.16.4-0.4.2.2.jar alpha||389.70 KB||Dec 4, 2020||1.16.4||526||Download|
This version of Traverse is a port for the Forge mod loader. You can find the Fabric version at Traverse.
Traverse Reforged does not require a specific world mode or any custom world type in server configuration.
Traverse Reforged adds a bunch of new, beautiful biomes!
- Arid Highlands feature hilly patches of desert, grass and acacia trees.
- Autumnal Woods features oak trees in autumn colours, and comes with a hills variant.
- Coniferous Forest features gigantic fir trees in a densely packed, heavily saturated forest, and comes with hills and extremely high hills variants, as well as snowy variants.
- Cliffs are tall, towering features, which may conceal amongst them small patches of beautiful rolling hills.
- Desert Shrubland features grassy patches amongst desert, with tiny oak tree shrubs.
- Lush Swamp features vibrant green with taller trees.
- Meadows are lush grasses filled with flowers.
- Mini Jungles feature smaller trees but are still wet and hilly.
- Plains Plateau features raised grassland with sparse trees, similar to a Plains biome.
- Rocky Edge features large swathes of rocky ground and boulders.
- Rolling Hills features lush flowers, oak trees scattered across undulating hills. A patch of hills can occasionally be found surrounded by cliffs.
- Wooded Islands are found amongst oceans and can be large of small, with dense tree growth, beaches and rapidly changing terrain heights.
- Woodlands features plains with fallen trees and clusters of oaks and shrubs, with a plateau variant.
If you have any other questions relating to 1.14 or later, please ask them on the Mystic Modding discord here. Support for earlier versions is limited.
Versions labeled Traverse: Legacy Continued (for 1.14 and 1.15) require the library mod, MysticalLib. This is not required for 1.16.4.
Traverse is continually maintained by Prospector and the Terraform team. This project aims to maintain feature parity as far as is possible, but the Forge modloader.
Old 1.12 page
Traverse adds 22 biomes:
Added in 1.0.0
- The Autumnal Woods – Autumnal Oak forest.
- Mini Jungle – Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands – Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow – Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Lush Swamp – Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert – A normal desert with red sand.
- Coniferous Forest – Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
Added in 1.1.0
- Badlands – Dry plains with boulders and slabs of stone covering some of the surface.
- Mountainous Desert – A…well… a mountainous desert. Also has some stone formations.
- Rocky Plateau – Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Forested Hills – Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Birch Forested Hills – Birch Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills – Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
Added in 1.2.0
- Cliffs – Tall stone mountains, generally with huge stone walls and a flattish top.
- Glacier – Icy hills topped with snow.
- Glacier Spikes – A Glacier biome but with ice spikes.
- Snowy Coniferous Forest – A tall fir forest covered in snow.
Added in 1.3.0
- Lush Hills – A hilly forest with lush foliage; reminiscent of Alpha.
Added in 1.4.0
- Desert Shrubland – Grassy patches of desert with tiny oak shrubs.
Added in 1.5.0
- Arid Highland – Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia trees.
- Thicket – Dense trees with a coarse dirt and grass floor, fallen trees, shrubs, and small patches of podzol and gravel.
- Rocky Plains – Greener and less flat plains with large rock patches, shrubs, and boulders.
Do you use the Dynamic Trees mod? Use odorousrex60365's Dynamic Trees – Traverse Compat add-on!
The Biomes Traverse Adds:
we don't talk about the Canyon or Crag Cliffs biomes