|vfm-0.1.3.jar beta||53.78 KB||Mar 3, 2021||1.16.5||144||Download|
|vfm-0.1.2.jar alpha||52.64 KB||Feb 25, 2021||1.16.5||21||Download|
|vfm-0.1.1.jar alpha||49.99 KB||Feb 19, 2021||1.16.5||7||Download|
This mod tracks your consumption of different nutrients.
This is my EPQ, so source code will be available in two years' time.
Requires: Fabric mod loader (and API), Auto config API.
Optional: Mod Menu, Cloth config.
Features: (check images)
– Assigns FDC USDA nutritional values to each edible item
– Subtracts daily recommended intake and shows nutrient levels after sleeping in bed or on command
– Configurable (check config file), (other food items can be added)
– Optional delay between food intake and gaining food points
– Optionally names filled bottles with random brand from wiki
– Drink water after eating to boost digestion
– Supports nutritional values for inedible items: potions/bottled water, cake, milk
– /vfmstats : shows nutrient info
– /vfmsubtractdaily <int> : subtracts int r. daily intakes (adds if negative)
– /vfmfind5best <int> : shows 5 best for intth nutrient in nutrient info list
– Compatibility with other mods like Spice or Dehydration
– More commands
– complete this page
Feel free to change the config
Note: I removed dependency checks so that you can easily run this mod without required dependencies or on other versions of Minecraft. If it crashes, check the dependencies.